GDR Solutions - training and event medical specialists
We deliver training in:
- First Aid (Emergency First Aid at Work, First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid)
- Pre-hospital care (First Response Emergency Care - FREC3 and FREC4)
- Mental Health
- Moving and Handling (Objects and People)
- Safe Administration and Handling of Medication
- Health & Safety
- Fire Safety
- Food Safety
Event Medical Cover
Established for over 15 years GDR Solutions is a independent training supplier, specialising in First Aid Training Courses, as well as advanced courses such as trauma training throughout the Gloucestershire area. Our focus is compliance training courses, enabling businesses to meet their legal obligations.
Our courses are all taught by experienced tutors - both serving and ex-emergency services personnel. All of our teaching team are active operationally within our First Aid Event Medical Team, providing Event First Aid cover throughout Gloucestershire, and the South West. This enables us to offer you the very latest in first aid, health and safety and moving and handling training.
We offer certificated workplace First Aid courses, which include Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work which allow employers to meet their legal requirements in relation to the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations (1981).
We offer high level pre-hospital trauma training courses including the well recognised First Response Emergency Care (FREC) at Level Three and Level Four.
We also offer full certificated and accredited First Aid training for infants/children - from Paediatric First Aid, which meets the requirements of Ofsted and the EYFS, through and the one day Emergency Paediatric First Aid. We also offer courses for children - Mini Medics, which makes learning first aid fun for children.
In addition, we also offer accredited courses in:
- Fire Safety - ideal for Fire Marshals/Fire Wardens, and those responsible for Fire Safety in the workplace - delivered by ex operational Fire & Rescue Service personnel
- Food Safety - we offer food safety training courses from Level 1, Level 2 to Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Licensing - we offer courses enabling people to apply for Personal Licence, which include a blended online option
- Health & Safety
We have a diverse client base across the country, which includes:
- Schools, Nurseries & Playgroups
- Sport Clubs, Dance Schools and Martial Arts
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- GP & Dental Practices
- Local and National Charities (we offer a discount to voluntary and charitable organisations - contact us for further details)
- Care / Nursing Homes
We are able to support all sizes, from individuals and microbusinesses, SME's through to large multi-national organisations.
Courses can be run at your own venue or as part of our open course programme from our training centre in Newent, Gloucestershire. We are easily accessible 10 minutes from the M50 and 20 minutes from the M5.
Aid Training continues to be the trusted training provider for organisations large and small across a wide range of sectors, including Local Authorities, Emergency Services, Health Trusts, Education, Business and Industry.