SEARCH FOR COURSES
Book training courses
From first aid courses and fire training, to health and safety, food safety and first aid for mental health qualifications– whatever the requirement, we offer all the compliance training you need to help you prepare for every eventuality.
HEALTH & SAFETY
FOOD SAFETY &
Book our event medical cover
GDR Solutions is a well established Gloucestershire-based company specialising in compliance training courses, enabling businesses to meet their legal obligations.
We specialise in First Aid and Trauma Training and First Aid courses, which are all taught by experienced both serving and ex-emergency services personnel.
We offer certificated workplace First Aid courses, which include Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work which allow employers to meet their legal requirements in relation to the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations (1981).
We offer high level pre-hospital trauma training courses including the well recognised First Response Emergency Care (FREC) at Level Three and Level Four.
We also offer full certificated and accredited First Aid training for infants/children - from Paediatric First Aid, which meets the requirements of Ofsted and the EYFS, through and the one day Emergency Paediatric First Aid. We also offer courses for children - Mini Medics, which makes learning first aid fun for children.
Our experience comes from the fact that we do not only teach First Aid, but also provide Event First Aid cover throughout Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, and beyond
In addition, we also offer accredited courses in:
- Fire Safety - ideal for Fire Marshals/Fire Wardens, and those responsible for Fire Safety in the workplace
- Food Safety - we offer food safety training courses from Level 1, Level 2 to Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Licensing - we offer courses enabling people to apply for Personal Licence, which include a blended online option
- Health & Safety
We have a diverse client base across the country, which includes:
- Schools, Nurseries & Playgroups
- Sport Clubs, Dance Schools and Martial Arts
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- GP & Dental Practices
- Local and National Charities (we offer a discount to voluntary and charitable organisations - contact us for further details)
- Care / Nursing Homes
We are able to support all sizes, from individuals and microbusinesses, SME's through to large multi-national organisations.
Courses can be run at your own venue or as part of our open course programme from our training centre in Newent, Gloucestershire. We are easily accessible 10 minutes from the M50 and 20 minutes from the M5.
Aid Training continues to be the trusted training provider for organisations large and small across a wide range of sectors, including Local Authorities, Emergency Services, Health Trusts, Education, Business and Industry.